BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAAY BROTHAA :>

Okay. Yesterday, specifically 2 hours ago was my brother's 19th birthday. It's 2 O'clock in the morning and I don't even know what I'm doing. So okaay, yesterday morning, when I woke up, I took a bath and attended mass to thank God that my brother is still happy and alive. Next, we had breakfast with cousins and family. The whole afternoon was as normal as ever. The same old lame activities every Saturday. When evening came, my brother's friends came by and had dinner. The activities done after dinner and is still going on until now is the most fun of all. There was laughing and joking. You could just hear their voices from inside the house. It was fun, all though I am too sleepy to be with them. Oh well, what a fun day I've had. Always remember, birthday only comes once a year. GOODNIGHT =)

No comments:

Post a Comment